Twitter

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Darn it ... what was my blog?

While blogging weekly can be a daunting undertaking, most of us find something to talk about. However when you have a brilliant flash of a blog mid week but neglect to write it down – that’s a pisser!

images

I awoke this morning to blog and had absolutely no idea what my mind-blowingly-thousand-likes -blog was going to be!


elephant-1090834_640

I did my chores, walked the dog, had some lunch and tried not to think about it. Maybe it would sneak back into my consciousness if I avoided thinking about it altogether.

Winnie_the_Pooh_Hmm_Think_Think_Think

Clearly, via the state of this Blog, that did not happen. Perhaps next week I’ll have that showstopper. But for today you are left with this –

download

Book with Speil.jpg

No comments: